Why every business should have an online presence and invest in digital transformation
Nowadays, businesses in all industries must evolve to address the changing market landscapes from all angles, in order for them to guarantee their presence In the race or rivalry among their competitors.
Whether your company is a startup or a global enterprise, embracing the newest digital technologies, trends, latest business models and cultural shifts is a catalyst factor that can make your company grow and help you adapt to the marketplace.
Right now, with the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak situation, and since offline channels are temporarily disabled, everything is taking place online. This tough situation has challenged all businesses to venture into digital transformation.
Experts forecast that global spending on digital transformation strategies will rise up to nearly $2 Trillion by 2022. This reflects a massive level of technology investment by companies across all industries.
So if you want your company to face changes and survive, or even thrive and innovate even further, now more than ever is the time to invest your money and capacity into a digital transformation strategy. This holds true for all businesses across every industry.
In need of something more convincing? Our team at triangle MENA as summarized a shortlist of 10 reasons you should invest in digital transformation. By the time you finish reading this, you’ll be able to understand why this step is crucial for your company.
Culture Of Consumption
- Today, online video consumption now occupies a massive portion of 80% in global internet traffic. Despite the fact that print media is still in the picture, its future hangs in the balance. Video allows you to be concise and capture viewers’ interest in the first few seconds. If you want to catch the attention of your target audience, you will need to provide engaging marketing factors. The best method to reach your goal would be through digital touchpoints.
- Today’s average college students have definitely never sent their mail from a post office. When it comes to promotional and internal communication, using analog approaches with digital natives will hardly ever produce the desired outcome for success.
- We have reached a point where we are deeply attached to our smartphones. A recent study shows that 61% of users regularly sleep with their cellphones turned on next to their bed, or even under their pillow. This highlights an astonishing perception of today’s mobile-centric mindset. When you invest in mobile services and attract online attention with digital tools, from apps to mobile-optimized landing pages and social media content, you would be enhancing new levels of productivity, participation, and user engagement, and thus, you will accelerate your business growth by taking it to the next level.
The Situation of Digital Transformation
In this section, we will give you an inside look into the current professional dynamics and reveal its important connection with digital transformation accordingly.
4. 76% of companies describe their relationship with technology and digital transformation as generally average or above average. In an attempt to embrace an increasingly digital world, the vast majority of firms across sectors are planning to invest in digital transformation. If you fail to recognize the opportunity to embrace the digital technology, you will fall behind competitors who did choose to embrace it and risk your status in today’s business landscape.
5. 70% of companies consider their CEOs’ practical knowledge of new technologies to be acceptable or above average. If you ever find it difficult to understand the recent digital methodologies and technologies, now is the time to act on it and reinforce your knowledge.
6. 61% of enterprises assert that the Internet of Things (IoT) is a central factor in their digital business strategies, with manufacturing and high-tech leading all other industries. To make it simple, if you follow the IoT trend and appreciate its business-enhancing benefits while keeping a close eye on emerging digital technologies, you will surely be ahead of the competition.
The Potential of Digital Transformation
What we’re going to show you next we will help you gain an accurate and deeper understanding of the power of digital transformation in the modern age.
7. 56% of CEOs stated that their digital improvements have already increased profits. With growth being a top priority, investing in digital transformation is undoubtedly a turning point for the future of your business.
8. By 2020, digitalization will influence 47% of all revenue. Without any doubt, digital technologies will subsequently become even more sophisticated. In brief, a digital strategy is no longer a choice. It is becoming a necessity for any organization that wants to remain competitive in its markets.
9. Currently, 39% of marketers plan to increase their digital budgets without entirely raising marketing spend. Basically, they will dedicate larger budgets to digital channels. Digital channels and touchpoints are undeniably the best tool to deliver flawless communication. As a result, businesses in all sectors are escalating their needs to invest in them. In doing so, your company will most probably have a much higher level of continuous success.
10. Today, More than half of the world’s population is under the age of 30. For this reason, organizations need to “up their game” in order to attract this new generation of digitally-minded consumers, rather than using a traditional approach. That is why recognizing digital transformation as a vital process is a significant path for every company.
In conclusion, going digital can be profitable for your business on so many levels: it helps you adjust the analog system into a digital one, adds more value to your relationship with your customers, saves you tons of money, and allows you to find and create products and services that actually boost your business.
So what is holding you back? Take your first step into the digital world, and reach out to our team of experts at Triangle MENA to help you start your next digital success story.